Old 11-10-2006, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Here comes the other one. My thread is working. One more to go and we
can have a party hat everybody!!

It shows that you are not on the URBED list of Associated Team
Members working on the Irvine Bay project.

Check again in one week's time. I said it is not finished. My site is
incomplete. I have said that when I posted it. We haven't launched it
yet, hence the /about. I might regret this but I thought it would
perhaps bring some sort of understanding. Obviously not.

You can also notice that David is not listed on any projects but two -
obviously he worked on all since he instigated them all. But perhaps
this is now too complicated for you?

Also, that you are not on the URBED list of Directors.

Yes I am. We are all Directors. We're a cooperative. Do you want me to
explain what a cooperative is or perhaps you have pioneered the
cooperative movement in Scotland? Tell us about your horticultural
qualifications Janet or is it just a b&b that you run and just years of
mucking about under a grey sky?