Old 11-10-2006, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

On 11/10/06 19:19, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
No wonder you send people such appalling gardening advice. You simply are
too lazy to read properly. I said that the ground needs to have reached a
temperature of 5C. The GROUND, Puce, The GROUND.

Bingo! I have started this thread to show you that it's you who cannot
read properly and to show you how agressive you are towards me. It is
Rupert who said the above not me. I took my quotes from the suppliers
of my nematodes which I have used this spring, as many recalls since we
talked about it at long lenghth.

You are utterly absurd. You are replying to me about a post sent by Rupert
and are accusing me of physically and verbally threatening you? And yet you
quoted my post, and are now claiming it's Rupert's. I have no idea what is
the matter with you Puce and I don't care but by virtue of starting this
thread and distorting our posts, you have shown yourself to be a sick, sick
person. I feel very sorry for all who have to deal with you but aside from
correcting your more obvious blunders, I will not be one of them.
snip
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk