Old 11-10-2006, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

Sacha wrote:
You are utterly absurd. You are replying to me about a post sent by Rupert
and are accusing me of physically and verbally threatening you?

NAY!!!! Rupert said this not me Sacha. Can you for one single little
second go back to the first thread and read what Rupert wrote. I have
propably mislead you by copy/pasting on this thread. So I apologise
there. But I didn't write nor did you write about the 'physically and
verbally threatening you' bit. Rupert did to me when he wrote it.

Do you need the poste again?

And yet you
quoted my post, and are now claiming it's Rupert's. I have no idea what is
the matter with you Puce

deep sigh Sorry - obviously you are lost there. I'm sorry. Just go
and check it out.