Old 11-10-2006, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_1_] Space[_1_] is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 11/10/06 19:19, in article
I feel very sorry for all who have to deal with you but aside from
correcting your more obvious blunders, I will not be one of them.

that is your choice.... but personally I enjoy reading La Puce's posts.
plus she is a northerner (by default) so she stays around..... I hope.

she also has a delightful garden.

I find her replies to be less condescending than yours. maybe that is just
your typing style..... I dunno. although you have given me good advice.

take sides. me? not really