Old 11-10-2006, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Baraclough Janet Baraclough is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

The message . com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
That explains all --This is a newsgroup not a Forum. There are different
standards and protocols--none of which you understand.
Your ignorant behaviour and foul mouthed vulgarity is not appreciated.

Ok. Give me the protocol differences. I'm waiting because you are
perhaps right there. I'm not sure that I know of the different
standards.

Here's your TOS, the terms of service you agreed with Google's usenet
service.

http://groups.google.com/intl/en/goo...f_service.html

(I quote just a few)

" You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and
communications while using the Service and for any consequences thereof.
... By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when
using the Service, you will not:

* defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the
legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;

* post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or
unlawful Content;

* impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any
author attributions," (end quote)

HTH

Janet