Old 11-10-2006, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

Rupert (W.Yorkshire) wrote:
Part of the confusion on your part is that you are performing all the above
functions wrongly. Take a break and then come back and apologise.

Apologise? Why on earth for? I mean every words I write Rupert. Now
what are the differences between a forum and a newsgroup. I'm still
waiting for you to tell me. What are the protocols and standards you
mentioned?

Thanks Puce -you mean you are going to leave (again)

No. I mean we are going to realise that this kind of exchanges lead
nowhere really. There's some personnality clashes, it's obvious. I'm
sure something good will come out of it. Lets at least be hopeful.

Now, let's take the nematodes posts. Why did you reacted in this way?