Old 12-10-2006, 12:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Brrrrrrr

"Sacha" wrote ...
We're forecast 8 or 9C tonight, which is a bit of a change. Certainly
coming home from dinner we felt it very cold indeed and the sky was quite
beautifully starry. I heard on the radio that some parts have had
torrential rain, so hope everyone is okay and no major damage done.

Monsoon type rain and heavy thunder and lightening on our drive to Camberley
mid morning, main roads flooded quite deeply right across in places, and the
large Notcutts GC at Bagshot were still closed hours afterwards as they were
flooded out.
Flood damage sale shortly?

--
Regards