Old 12-10-2006, 12:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_3_] Sue[_3_] is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

"Space" wrote
(re Sacha)
although you have given me good advice.

Quite. And the point is that Puce keeps getting *her* facts wrong, time
after time, refusing to admit the errors and throwing childish hissy
fits because someone more knowledgeable has corrected her.

And that's the crux of this entire situation.

She's continuously disrupting the whole group and now apparently
bringing in stalker reinforcements (or one reinforcer with several id's
perhaps) to have a go too, like a stream of ants to her most unsavoury
picnic.

One can only wonder at what potential clients of any company or
organisation she's involved with must make of her carryings-on here,
should they check out what's archived. I know what I'd conclude.

--
Sue