Old 12-10-2006, 08:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Flora[_2_] Flora[_2_] is offline

Default {OT} line wrap was: Rex Begonias

Hi John,

Sorry about the formatting. Long story. I'm doing the best that I can.

Flora

John McWilliams wrote:

Flora wrote:
When I read the thread about propagating trees from leaves,
I had to
LOL. Then Alfred Falk mentioned that only certain plants
can be
propagated from leaf, and it reminded me of my Rex Begonias.
\sni Snipped bits out

Flora-

I see you are using a pretty old version of Netscape on Mac OS9. You
might want to update to 4.8, which is more stable than 4.74.

But the real reason I write is your post is very hard for me to read. I
think you must have your line wrap set to a low number, or perhaps you
hit return when at the edge of the Window?

I used to do nothing but help Netscape users a long time ago, but I have
forgotten just where certain settings are located.

Cordially,

John McWilliams