Old 12-10-2006, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Wonderful weather

"La Puce" wrote in message
ps.com...

Charlie Pridham wrote:
Can't believe my luck, just got back inside after sitting in the sun most
of
the afternoon (still in holiday mode!) surrounded by Hedychiums, Cannas,
Tibouchinas, and Cassia corymbosa. It was like being back on holiday and
nearly as warm.

You are lucky indeed. I could very much see myself sitting pretty next
to a Tibouchinas, which I have never seen. I got attracted by the name,
I find it sweet. Do you grow it outdoors and how old is yours?

Mine is in flower ATM:
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/Plant...006October.htm

It's in a big pot which sits outside in summer.
I have to prune it before bringing it into the GH for the winter or it would
get to big !!

Jenny