Old 12-10-2006, 08:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

In message , Mike
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message .com, La
Puce writes

Janet Baraclough wrote:

Also, that you are not on the URBED list of Directors.

Yes I am. We are all Directors. We're a cooperative. Do you want me to
explain what a cooperative is or perhaps you have pioneered the
cooperative movement in Scotland? Tell us about your horticultural
qualifications Janet or is it just a b&b that you run and just years of
mucking about under a grey sky?

I don't take Janet's posts but have noticed this one in your reply and
shall put in a bit of info and then leave it. I note that you are of
French nationality, a director and also company secretary, having been
appointed to both positions on 13 March, which is when the company was
incorporated. I could also state your address and date of birth if I had
a mind to but I won't) HTH
--
June Hughes

and?

?

and your homework for today is to dig out the same details about me and my
Company

and a lot of good it will do!!!!!

Mike

You would have to tell me the name of your company first and I don't
know your surname. I have no interest in you at all. All I did was to
prove Helene was not lying about being a director.
--
June Hughes