Old 12-10-2006, 10:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default What a week

Sounds like so many societies - the coalition of the willing! The rest enjoy
the fruits of your labour.

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:26:22 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Nancy, you sound like I felt yesterday! There is so much to be done out
there. Granted, I don't need to move them inside. But they are clamoring for
attention. Also, something is gnawing out there and I can't figure out what
it is. 'Taint snails or their slimy relatives. Can't be an animal.

Also, does anyone have a cure for raise-hand-in-the-air disease? I'm doing a
pre-meeting newbie class on orchid basics, which I and the class are
enjoying. But that's on top of the newsletter, VP, revising the bylaws,
display director, show program, trophy selection, new handbook, looking into
non-profit status after tracking down our corporate status, and filling in
occasionally for the Pres, who is dealing with a couple of crises
simultaneously. Oh, yeah - I'm also the auctioneer for our Nov. 4th auction.

I guess that sounds like I'm whining. So many people volunteer and do so
much.

Nevermind.

Diana

Dave Gillingham