Old 12-10-2006, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Gardening charities

On 12/10/06 10:51, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Part of what horrifies me
about Christmas spending is how much of it is this stuff that will simply be
thrown away!

Christmas cards can be recycled (our local supermarket provides huge
bins for them, right after Christmas.).

One of ours must so I'll go looking. I must admit that I avoid supermarkets
as much as possible and especially after Christmas!

Oxfam raises funds by recycling stamps of all kinds, including British.
Just cut them off with 1cm of envelope surrounding, no need to sort
them,and send to Oxfam's nearest stamp collection point.

Wonderful. Thanks, Janet.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk