Old 12-10-2006, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Wonderful weather

Charlie Pridham wrote:
My outdoor plant is about 17 years old but you would never guess as it is
killed to the ground each year and returns in spring, if you have a cold
spring it can be a bit late to give flowers but they have great foliage. I
also keep a number in pots to guarantee flowers.

That's it, I've decided this is to be my next baby. I'll keep her in a
pot - there's always room for pots. I sadly have no ground room anymore.