Old 12-10-2006, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

June Hughes wrote:
I don't take Janet's posts but have noticed this one in your reply and
shall put in a bit of info and then leave it. I note that you are of
French nationality, a director and also company secretary, having been
appointed to both positions on 13 March, which is when the company was
incorporated. I could also state your address and date of birth if I
had a mind to but I won't) HTH

Sheesh ... I wish I hadn't but it was necessary. I'm spending most of
the week end updating the website with more projects, especially old
ones, as our launch is quite possibly next wednesday - we're still not
sure as we are so busy atm. For info, I'm wearing my flowery jumper (a
present to me from me in St Ives), Red or Dead bright green clogs,
jeans and a gorgeous green stone necklace .... oh, no socks. Far too
hot today. Amazing autumn!