Old 12-10-2006, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

Farm1 wrote:
I find it fascinating that for although Puce claims to NOT be a troll
and asks to be left alone, she starts a thread with this title and
then proceeds to keep putting in snippets from other's posts that is
simply guaranteed to keep the arguments going.

Such perception! Don't give up your day's job ) It's precisely to
leave the other thread and posters alone. You guys just LOVE an
argument. So here a thread for you. Don't thank me. It's ok.

She short a few kangaroos in the paddock, a few tinnies short of a
party, and hasn't got all her chairs at home.

) Takes one to know one, hey mate!