Old 12-10-2006, 04:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Lawnmower

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 14:35:16 +0100, Korbinian
wrote:

I am about to purchase a new lawnmower, but i am in a quandry as to
which type i will buy, either petrol driven or electric. Can anyone
tell me whether there is a significant difference between these types,
with respect to grass cutting quality?

These are very different types. An electric mower will do the job is
the yard is small. Electric has very limited power and is more likely
to bog down with high grass. The quality of the cut has more to do
with the sharpness of the blade. If I could get away with an electric
mower that would be my choice.