Old 12-10-2006, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

Sacha wrote:
manipulate the group

I knew we'd arrive to this at some point. Again terribly glad it's not
within a thread over there ------------------ but in here. So this
'group' you're talking about. Let see, there's you Sacha, Janet, Sue
and Farm1 in this 'group' so far.

Other posters have been err.. doing what they do best which is talking
amongst themselves nicely. Do you really think that represent 'the
group' as it is known to be 'urg'? It is 'your group' I'd say, your
friends, which is absolutely fine.

Oh, sorry ... Hello Sue! You alright at the back there love? Comfy?