Old 12-10-2006, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

On 12/10/06 16:21, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
manipulate the group

I knew we'd arrive to this at some point. Again terribly glad it's not
within a thread over there ------------------ but in here. So this
'group' you're talking aboutsnip

This group is urg. What the rest of us know and you do not, is that it's
only as good as the sum of its parts and those are, on the whole, absolutely
excellent. We have some wonderfully knowledgeable people on here who beat
you into a cocked hat.
Until you arrived to attempt to turn it into the Puce Appreciation Society,
it had its ruffled feathers and odd moments of dissent but never, ever did
it have someone so hell bent on wrecking it for a failed attempt at
self-aggrandisement.
Starting this thread is the best thing you could have done for two reasons:
it exposes that massive ego of yours and it displays the humour & mockery
you have aroused by taking your 'power' over urg so seriously as to think
you can conduct it like an orchestra, playing to your tune.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk