Old 12-10-2006, 04:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Brrrrrrr

On 12/10/06 14:42, in article
, "Mike in Spain"
wrote:

On Oct 12, 11:07 am, Sacha wrote:

snip But today is fair
and pretty bright and dry, too. The menfolk have started a massive tidy
up/regeneration programme for the private area of our garden and drive and
it looks like a battlefield atm but will improve soon - I hope!
--

Still only two days rain since April here, and daytime temps at last
are getting below 30 degrees, my winter petunia bedding plants are just

I'm green with envy but at least not mould! ;-) How cold do your winter
nights get? I imagine you don't have to worry about pelargoniums
over-wintering and so on?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk