Old 12-10-2006, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Wonderful weather

On 12/10/06 10:44, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

snip

Thinking of purple flowers, I heard from David P the other day that his
Hardenbergia violacea is going great guns and threatening to take over

half
his neighbourhood. I'm very envious as we can only grow that indoors,
though I'm tempted to persuade Ray to try it against the house wall next
year. There's also a bushy pink form that I'd like to try, though the
colour is nothing like so good, IMO.

That's a definite no no for me as well, I find those tender plants that are
spring flowering to be a lot harder to grow than those later flowering.
not so sunny here today but very mild. Was expecting to get on with clearing
up the garden but its all look great at the moment so I shall just have to
continue to sit in it!

Bummer. ;-)))

--
Sacha