Old 13-10-2006, 12:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Rosa Rugosa

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
from "David in Normandy" contains

these

Thinking about it, I wonder if black labradors eat them too? He

eats
everything else, including wind-fall peaches. First dog we've had

that goes
scrumping!

We've had several dogs which picked and ate strawberries, and
enjoyed apples. The present one only picks and eats blackberries.

I knew of a German Shepherd who used to eat bananas stolen out of the
fruit bowl. The family fought for months about who was eating all the
bananas (skin and all) till the culprit was detected with a gobb full
of mushed banana.

And as bananas are now selling for from between 4 and 6 UK pounds/kg
due to a cyclones destroying most of the banana crop I hope the family
has moved the fruit bowl