Old 13-10-2006, 05:52 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill jtill is offline

Default Trophy Ideas

These are nice ;-)), but maybe a bit expensive...

http://www.clarkmade.com/urinals.html

Joe T

Susan Erickson wrote:
This came from Diana being incharge of trophies.
But I do want to suggest these beauties.

Trophies - can I suggest -- depending on your spending limits --
One we enjoy -http://www.krauskiartglass.com/

We are using the 4" x 4" Beveled Etched Panel with Stained Glass
Border. Finished size of piece with border - 6" x 6". Measured
diagonally as hung - 9" x 9" Each piece comes with one hanging hooks
attached. Colors of the glass used in the borders can be specified
according to your personal taste. -- Mary will work with you on color
or even on a new design. And it is quick - for the fact they make to
order.

We have in the past used the ornaments when we needed less expensive
but lovely awards.

There is also a local photographer who has her photos laminated into
glass cutting boards. They are beautiful but even more expensive.
If any one wants the information - I will ask for her website address.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids