Old 13-10-2006, 01:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that is offline

Default I made the best brush cutter

Eric in North Texas wrote:
I was more concerned with the safety of bystanders.

grin I am the only bystander and operator Eric. I can't get friends
to come near this place when II an tending my nemesis. They think I am
nuts.

Really though, I would like to see the area covered fully with the
native growth. The previous owner had a lawn fetish which he used to
seed twice a year. Collectively about 2 acres of the damn stuff. I am
slowly winning the battle and getting more and more native coverage.
Suffice to say the previous owner put in a second well, no guesses for
what.

Probably another 2 or 3 more seasons and the Tumbleweeds will just keep
on rolling through.