Old 13-10-2006, 09:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default OT - my new hearing aids

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message t
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

The clatter of my keyboard is amazing.
When it rained I thought it was hailing, the noise on the carport roof
was
so loud.
I haven't put them in yet this morning because I'm not risking being
totally
deafened by the crunch of my Grape Nuts :-)
Mary, there should be a tiny volume adjuster..sounds like you have it
turned up a bit high :-)

Digital aids don't have volumn controls!

John's has DA has volume control AND three different modes of
operation AND a pokey thing.

Janet

I was puzzled by the volume control, mine has none, it has however three
settings, normal, directional and loop.