Old 13-10-2006, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default OT - my new hearing aids

Broadback wrote:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message t
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

The clatter of my keyboard is amazing.
When it rained I thought it was hailing, the noise on the carport roof
was
so loud.
I haven't put them in yet this morning because I'm not risking being
totally
deafened by the crunch of my Grape Nuts :-)
Mary, there should be a tiny volume adjuster..sounds like you have it
turned up a bit high :-)

Digital aids don't have volumn controls!

John's has DA has volume control AND three different modes of
operation AND a pokey thing.

Janet

I was puzzled by the volume control, mine has none, it has however three
settings, normal, directional and loop.

My mother doesn't get on too well with her digital thing. Somebody in
alt.usage.english once mentioned that people he knew were very happy
with some kind of cheap mini-amplifier from Tandy. Unfortunately, he's
a no-archive exponent, and doesn't seem to be around at present. Does
anybody happen to know what he meant? I'd very much like to get one for
my mother to try.

--
Mike.