Old 13-10-2006, 10:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Source of seed Potatoes

"Broadback" wrote in message
I know it is a little early yet to order, but I usually buy mine from
Dobies or Suttons, however their range is a little limited. As this year
mine have been devastated by slugs I thought I try a couple of those
recommended by Bob Holden, any ideas on suppliers of a wider variety?

Does your local allotment society have a shop for such things? A society
near me does, and they let us use the shop even though we're not members,
since our allotment is elsewhere. Also, in the last couple of years our
local budget shop has started selling seed potatoes.

HTH

Steve