Old 13-10-2006, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default The "Gardener's Car" very OT at present

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 12/10/06 20:04, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
"Mary Fisher" wrote:
Quite. But of course the marzipan fruits are only made by the
pastrycook,
the others haven't time for such fripperies.

Sigh.....the one thing I've always wanted! ;-)
--
Sacha

Are you sure ??? !!!
une friperie [free p(eu) ree]
= used/second-hand clothing store

Mais non! A cook! What an interesting piece of etymology if that's what
it
is - from second hand clothes to frivolous un-necessities!

Our cook (the head one) is anything but frivolous but very necessary.

Mary