Old 13-10-2006, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default The "Gardener's Car" very OT at present

"Sacha" wrote in message

Our roads might be bad but our stars are bright and clear and we
absolutely
(as a village) do not want street lighting - perish the thought! Nobody
walks around here at night and as the old saying goes "if they do they're
up
to no good"! ;-) If we go out here at night, it's either to go some
distance in the car or we walk, taking a torch with us.

Torches are the work of the Devil! They ruin your night vision ...

Mary