Old 13-10-2006, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Rosa Rugosa

"Martin Bonner" wrote in message
ups.com...

Farm1 wrote:
And as bananas are now selling for from between 4 and 6 UK

pounds/kg
due to a cyclones destroying most of the banana crop I hope the

family
has moved the fruit bowl

HOW MUCH!?! We bought them for 4lbs/UKP at Bury St Edmunds market

last
weekend.

You lucky duck! I'm green with envy at what you paid! I live in
Australia and a cyclone took out our local crop. Oz doens't import
bananas due to quarantine laws, hence the outrageous price which I
gave in UK prices (since our dollar price would mean nothing to most
readers here)