Old 13-10-2006, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Source of seed Potatoes

Broadback wrote:
I know it is a little early yet to order, but I usually buy mine from
Dobies or Suttons, however their range is a little limited. As this year
mine have been devastated by slugs I thought I try a couple of those
recommended by Bob Holden, any ideas on suppliers of a wider variety?

Try this link. I can't remember where you live. It's a bit early though
but perhaps you could plan a leisure trip as well as going to get your
tatoes. I have never ordered them on line - I like the whole day, from
the trip to the hunting of organic varieties and combine this with a
nice pub lunch with friends )

http://thewhitchurchweb.org/potatoday/potatodays.htm