Old 14-10-2006, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

June Hughes writes

We have charities working hard to try and get acceptance in society
those who have facial defects either inherited or as a result of
injury, women trying hard to be judged on the basis of what they can
do rather than on their appearance, and here we are putting forwards
'amusing' ways to put down people we do not feel look as attractive as
ourselves.

And if our political correctness gets any dafter, we shall all
disappear up our own patronising, condescending and ludicrous posterior
orifices.

I don't think it's either daft or 'politically correct' to try to treat
each other in a civilised fashion and to judge people on their
individual merits.
--
Kay