Old 14-10-2006, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Brrrrrrr

"®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³" wrote in message
On 14 Oct 2006 08:33:29 -0700, "Mike in Spain"
wrote and included this (or some of
this):
. Biggest problem we have with pelargoniums is the
geranium moth, really decimates them, so have to spray
regularly.Several years ago we had a holiday in Egypt in March and
were sunbathing and
swimming and the locals were wearing scarves and sweaters.
I've never heard of the geranium moth but perhaps we don't get that
here.
Does it have a natural predator you can encourage into the garden too?

--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devonhttp://www.discoverdartmoor.co.uk/- Hide quoted text -- Show

I don't know of one, and not seen one mentioned in the gardening
articles in the local papers.

Google is your friend

I'm afraid I don't know anyone called Google.

Alan