Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Sharon Curtis

Default Advice please Leylandii hedge

In article ,
David wrote:
Its worth putting the Leylandii issue in perspective, for every one
'victim' there must be hundreds of happy owners/neighbours,

Why would the neighbour be *happy* with a leylandii hedge on their
boundary, when its very presence puts a burden of cutting it onto
them?

My neighbours were very glad when I removed my leylandii hedge. It
has let a lot more light into their garden, their garden is now
about 2 ft wider, they can use the rhs of their garden for planting,
the soil isn't too dry any more, and they no longer have to cut it
regularly.

Sharon