Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Drakanthus

Default Does anyone feel like me?

Not sure I agree. In my neck of the woods - Herts - last year was *much*
later than the year before. I have a clear marker for the march - may
2001 period because that's when my mum was terminally ill. She got to
see a lot of things that arrived much later the following year.

This year seems closer to last year and nowhere near 2001.

The seasons seem to be all over the place. This week I have been basking in the
sunshine in my summerhouse but exactly two years ago (to the day!) my garden was
covered in six inches of snow.
--
Drakanthus.

(Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the subject line or emails
will never reach me.)