Old 14-10-2006, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Source of seed Potatoes

"Broadback" wrote

Thanks all for your suggestions, I have filed the info for future
reference. I do not want to leave it until it is too late to get a choice.
LaPuce, if the Whitchurch is the Whitchurch in Shropshire it is near
enough to visit, at the moment the web site seems inaccessible, I'll try
again another time.

You want this Potato Day then...

Saturday 3rd February 2007. Nesscliffe Village Hall, just off the A5, NW of
Shrewsbury. 10am - 5pm. 40 varieties (25 organic and 10 non-organic), expert
advice, children's activities and potato related refreshments. Details from
Peter on 01939 260935.
Only 40 varieties at that one so might be worth phoning to see if they will
have what you want.

--
Regards
Bob H