Old 14-10-2006, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Kolomikta vine

My vine hasn't done well at all this year. Purchase on a whim from a
reputable place this spring, it looked good. However, for the lack of
space I have put it in a large container against my side wall facing
south. The run is entirely tarmacked and I haven't yet explored the
idea of lifting it for planting. It had a good start giving us several
leaves, and got very excited when the tips turned pink but it stopped
there. I found the leaves strangely large for what I had expected. Does
anybody outhere have one and is the container perhaps a foolish idea?