Old 14-10-2006, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Sutton Peter Sutton is offline

Default Sachia - Salvai Ambigens

Sacha, I visited your nursery in August with my sister, where I introduced
myself as a sometime user of this forum. You were both very kind and Ray
showed me round your lovely garden. I purchased a Salvia ambigens - which
has turned into a very fine plant. My question is do you consider that
Salvia ambigens is a seperate species as I believe Betsy Clebsch claims in
her book, or do you regard it as the same as Salvia guaranitica 'Blue
Enigma' as John Sutton claims. Either way it is a lovely plant.