Old 15-10-2006, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default The "Gardener's Car" very OT at present

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message

Aah. More practice with yourself perhaps? Or other than that I

find
that my dogs enjoy a good chat. They never think I've been too
frivolous, over the top or downright dumb. :-))

Ah, THAT'S why people keep dogs! I've often wondered ...

I grew up with dogs cats and many other pets and I couldn't imagine
life without animals.

The dogs have lots of positives but I think they are far better suited
to life in the country than in the city.

I have been warned by my dogs when there are snakes in the garden,
they are great rabbit hunters, good rat catchers and good companions
on a farm. And did you know that dog poo is actually good for lemon
trees?

No. but I don't grow lemon trees :-)

Mary