Old 15-10-2006, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default Xmas present for 3rd world ?

wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:53:52 +0100, "Mike" wrote:

Dreadful isn't it?

I know exactly how you feel. Do you know, someone got a posting of mine
all
wrong and accused me of being the President of RAFA How stupid can you
get?
I am not even ex RAF!!

Can you believe that the mistake was yours and was considered
deliberate by many.

You have shown yourself up as not knowing very much about RAFA. Might I
respectfully suggest that you take a look at the RAFA site
http://www.rafa.org.uk/ and ask yourself the question, "Is an ex matelot
likely to be the President of this organisation?" and if you feel that there
is a likelihood, you are as stupid as those who advocated it!!!

Mike
http://www.rafa.org.uk/