Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Alan Gould

Default Does anyone feel like me?

In article , Nick Maclaren
writes
| I like Nick's suggestion of people posting with their 'What I mostly be
| doing this week' suggestions though.

It was Alan Gould's, actually.

Thanks Nick - so I'd better do mine !

Clearing out silted dyke - some very good looking compost coming out
Potting up self set teasle seedlings . [YES, teasles - we like them!]
Repairs to polytunmnel doors and punctured PVC skin
Sowing row of rocket in polytunnel for early salad greens
First mowing of the year around soft fruit bushes
Strimming off overgrown bank prior to setting up new herbaceous terrace
Making up potting compost from own org. compost + a little sand and ash
Shredding old brushwood from long dead elderflower tree
etc.etc.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.