Old 15-10-2006, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default Fighting Ring this Way

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 14/10/06 23:23, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
I've had many
friends with various cancers and just can't see it treated as some kind
of
joke or weapon against those who have it.

Here you go again, posting some further horrors that's only in your
head. I would never ever joke at something like this. Do you think I
haven't lived? Do you think I haven't felt the loss of friends and
family? Do you think you are the only one to understand human emotions?
I have left myself wide open stupidly for you to nit pick and destroy
me further. But to say I took Farm1's illness as a joke? You are nasty.
You don't know anything about me and if there's something to know you
will be the last one to hear about it.

And you know nothing about most of the people here but that has never
stopped you insulting them, calling them names, accusing them of having no
horticultural knowledge to equal or outstrip your own or of just being
'nasty' because they object to your methods.
You flatter yourself to imagine that I would be interested, Puce.
I objected to your diving straight onto Farm1's telling us how ill she has
been and using it to tell her she has a hide like a rhino, implying
therefore that nothing could hurt her. You have all the sensitivity of a
Sherman tank.

Please, please, please, stop rising to her bait, if you totally ignored her
she will go away.

Alan

--
Sacha