Old 15-10-2006, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Sachia - Salvai Ambigens

On 15/10/06 15:11, in article ,
"Peter Sutton" wrote:
snip
--

Sacha, many thanks for your reply. Having discovered that you have an
excellent range of Salvias, I will be back when I am next down in Devon. I

I don't know this, of course, but I suppose it's possible that if you rang
her beforehand, she might be willing to let you go and have a browse. She
was here a while ago and as I had to go out, it was Ray who had a longish
chat with her. If he knows any more I'll let you know about it.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk