Old 15-10-2006, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
clarissa clarissa is offline

Default plant or thug? Sel. carvifolium

Hi I have looked everywhere for the growing conditions for this plant and
found only a short passage in an old book of Margery Fish where she says "it
is a beautiful plant for part shade." I hate to second guess such a
reliable gardener but Google lists it in some places as a weed. It looks
suspiciously like Queen's Annes Lace which tends to be a terrible weed
farther south of me in Oregon and Washington states. So - should I get rid
of it? Or if desirable - how do I get it to grow? Thanks for any help
Jean Vancouver BC Canada