Old 16-10-2006, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Sedum

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

Any ideas/tips/pointers/books/articles on the subject would be very

welcome.

There was an article on both sedums and plant roofs in one of the
British gardening magazines within the last couple of months (we get
then about 2 months late in Australia - so say about 4-5 months ago).
(At least I hope it was so and not me just rereading my old British
mags as I do every year).

Anyway, I;ll have a lok and see if I can find the articles. I get
"Gardens Illustrated" and "The English Garden".

Pity you weren't here or I could send you hundreds of Echivarias (sp?)
that I've dug out and which are ready to go off to the tip.