Old 22-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default Does anyone feel like me?

The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

Log onto a competent garden website, join an e-list, or buy a
gardening magazine, and your wish will be granted.

In the time it takes to log on to a web site I can download around 300
articles from newsgroups!

e-lists often contaim a lot of unneccessary rubbish, a bit like newsgrpoups
really!(:-)
Except that one can chose what to download from newsgroups.

I have, in the past, been silly enough to subscribe to an e-list and I
closed the e-list after about a week, there was so much rubbish.

So how about a sensible answer?

There's no point wasting my time giving you advice if you won't put
yourself out enough to benefit from it.

Janet.