Old 16-10-2006, 04:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Sedum

On 16/10/06 16:33, in article ,
"®óñ© © ² * ¹°°³" wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:12:14 +0100, Sacha wrote
and included this (or some of this):

snip

Goats would do it....

I was in a Majorcan villa a few years back and some goats
(I think they were) got upon to the roof over the bedroom and started
Flatley dancing or line-dancing in the middle of the night.

Startled? Who, moi? My nightshirt went up my back like a
roller-blind.

The last Rector for this village told my husband that he called upon the
believe me, that would not be an easy thing to achieve in this house! He
left without asking 'why', which I think infuriating!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk