Old 16-10-2006, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture

Default WildLife Sanctuary ideas please.

"BAC" wrote in message

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"BAC" wrote in message

"Oh No" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pat Gardiner wrote:
"Oh No" wrote in message
oups.com...

One went up to Cambridge, even from London.

Apart from those who were sent down, presumably.

Indeed, one had to go up before one could be sent down. And nor was it
necessary to specify, since up implied Oxford or Cambridge on its own.
As the rev Spooner was reported to have said (apocryphally no doubt)

"You have hissed all my mystery lectures. You have tasted two worms.
Pack up your rags and bugs, and leave immediately by the town drain!"

I wonder what the Rev would have made of the name of Brad Pitt's child

by
Angelina Jolie, Shiloh Pitt?

I wonder if he ever referred to anyone as a shining wit?

LOL! Frequently, under his breath, I'd wager :-)

Reminds me of a joke an old lady once told me: "What's the difference
between an army charger and a brewer's drayhorse?"

One darts into the fray...

Tina