Old 17-10-2006, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Critters in my mulch

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:52:31 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 23:04:44 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Jangchub" wrote in message
m...

We have a huge bull
frog who swims in our pool every night. We scoop him out and he jumps
back in.

He's doing laps. Why can't you leave him alone until he's done?

Actually, we have a fifty foot lap pool! This is one honking
bullfrog. He makes a huge doot in the pool when he swims. I'm more
concerned that he'll get trapped in the pool. I don't mind him being
there.

He gets in, swims, and leaves? WTF? He'll be a nice, clean frog if your
chlorine's right.

Sometimes he gets out. Most times we have to scoop him out. And I
have the chlorine as low as humanly possible. Actually, our tap water
has more chlorine in it than out pool. But, his skin could
potentially get irritated. I can't believe I'm all worried about a
frog! LOL. I just love nature.

Slacker. Build him a little ramp, you lazy sack o' shit! It should be hinged
at the top, like a floating dock, in case the level of the pool varies.