Old 17-10-2006, 02:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Trophy Ideas

That's the right track.

We don't gift the Professional growers with hardware except for the
one Exhibit trophy. It was a piece of Stained Glass any vendor could
gift to the next auction/AOS fund raiser they are asked to donate to.
No personalization on it at all.

Shame on your Pres! If I were going to keep/frame a certificate, I'd much
rather see some handwriting on it than something straight out of a machine
(would also rather not trip over the printer during setup G) -- seems more
authentic, somehow, and certainly at least a little more personal.

In any event, I'm sure you've realized by now that you'll never please
everyone ... :( Kenni